Amateur Erotica

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter













Why can't I make a commitment to women?  Why do many guys have the same problem?  I have a theory on this: "The Variety Pak Theory." 

Remember those "Variety Paks" of little boxes of cereal you used to take up to the cottage with you? Sure you do. It was a tasty selection of your favorite breakfast confections.  Well, guys want to live like that when it comes to women.  They don't want the same cereal every day, no matter how delicious it is. 

Sure, at some point in my life I'll have to settle down and realize that daily bowl of "All-Bran" really is the best thing for me (here's hoping my future wife doesn't read this) but until then I want "Corn Pops" today and "Count Chocula" tomorrow.  Yeah, I know they're bad for me.  But they taste soooo good.