Amateur Erotica

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter












"How can I get my shy girlfriend to let me take naked pictures of her?"  It was all I could think about.  Well, technically SEX is all I think about, but her overwhelming shyness wasn't as cute as it was when I first met her.  She changed into pajamas in the bathroom, had a giant hotel bathrobe and turned off all the lights before we even started messing around.  I was starting to go crazy.

One day I came home with a cheap, new camera and gave it to her.  I told her that it was our camera to play around with together but that she would be in charge of erasing (or not erasing) all the pictures on it.  Suddenly she realized that we could play around all night and SHE was in control.  By the end of our first photo shoot she had forgotten all about going back to erase anything.